Terms & Conditions
“Terms and conditions for this campaign”
- Participant must go to http://www.siamdiscovery.co.th/theexplorer
- Participant must be a Siam Discovery Facebook fanpage follower and follow Siam Discovery’s Instagram account throughout the period of this campaign.
- Participant must log in using their own Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account and share their answer from this campaign on their personal Facebook or Twitter, with the privacy setting of the Tweet set to Public so that our team can access the information and choose the winner.
- At the end of the campaign, each week’s participants who follow the rules correctly have a chance to be chosen as one of the first explorers to exclusively experience The New Siam Discovery on May 24, 2016 at Siam Discovery. Every week, qualified participants are announced at http://www.siamdiscovery.co.th/theexplorer.
- Participant must submit correct personal information for our team to be in contact regarding the prizes.
- By participating in this campaign, participant has read and agreed on the terms and conditions of this campaign without any objection.
- The company reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
- Terms and conditions are set out by the company.
- The company reserves the right to accept or refuse participation in any of the activities if the company sees that the participation is not in accordance with the rules or could negatively affect the activity. The company reserves the right to refuse participants or change or cancel the rules at any time. The participant cannot demand compensation from the company in that case.
- Each participant can claim only one prize. The winners must identify themselves with the team with their ID card on May 24, 2016 before joining the activities.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferrable in any case.
- The company’s employees, representatives, and related companies, as well as their family and friends, and agencies are not eligible for this campaign.
- The decisions made by the judges are final. Participant may not negotiate or file civil or criminal lawsuits against the final decisions.